Thats it then

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not yet, shorts, it's still warm. Armwarmers and gillet may get more use for now.

potsy

Rambler
Still warm here, forecast is for cooler temperatures for the next couple of days though, must remember to take my glove liners and armwarmers to work tonight ready for the cold ride home in the morning :cold:

Scunthorpe Paul, but today it looks like summer has returned after yesterdays deluge, its warm (as I found out too late) and absolutely zero wind.......so out at 08:30 for what was supposed to be a quick 6 miles, tights and altura jacket on, and after 3 miles I was a little warm to say the least but with it being such a lovely day my 6 miler turned into a 20 miler, what a glorious day, so if it stays like this I will be going out again later now the bike is clean and lubed again, oh added more carbon goodness to it, an FSA K force seatpost, just need the matching stem now:whistle:

DSCF0830.jpg

byegad

Legendary Member
Heating on when we got home today, after a break away. Fire in the living room lit and more coal ready to keep it on over night. Autumn has well and truly arrived.

I expect we'll have a heat wave in November!

Top Bottom