That's it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

drummerbod

Reality is over-rated.

TVC

Lu and I are dropping hints that it is time for our guests to leave. We may have to resort to putting on our PJs and making a cocoa.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Over? It's only just started!
Round 2 of food is on the table, cold meats, pates, cheeses and pickles with my home made bread. I've been drinking brandy all afternoon and will be carrying on and then moving on to the whisky.
Tomorrow is my home made Turkey and ham pie with the mrs's rosties, more drinks and picking at the chocolates on the side-board.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Over? It's only just started!
Round 2 of food is on the table, cold meats, pates, cheeses and pickles with my home made bread. I've been drinking brandy all afternoon and will be carrying on and then moving on to the whisky.
Tomorrow is my home made Turkey and ham pie with the mrs's rosties, more drinks and picking at the chocolates on the side-board.
That's the way. Milk the festivities for another week at least.

No chance at my place. We are heading into 3rd round. First was just after midnight mass, second was a lunch with turkey and traditional fare which is the big one. 3rd is dinner with food classic theme each year and this year its Scottish wild boar roast Over the years, its dinner and exotic fare that the extended family looks towards.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
364 days to go :smile:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Christmas is over for another year. No more dry turkey, no more big expense, no more too much eating and drinking. Let's get back to reality and sensible living.

Whoa!

I've just moved into Christmas from Hannukkah. The dust hasn't settled yet. There's tomorrow's fry up and the remains of the twelve days of Christmas leading up to Epiphany to continue the warm up to the frivolity and fun that 2015 promises. Life is for living and celebrating. :thumbsup:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Had the in-laws over today so did food and presents with them, then off to my family tomorrow for more food and more presents with them, Xmas is a wonderful 2 day event!

Top Bottom