That's it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Whoa!

I've just moved into Christmas from Hannukkah. The dust hasn't settled yet. There's tomorrow's fry up and the remains of the twelve days of Christmas leading up to Epiphany to continue the warm up to the frivolity and fun that 2015 promises. Life is for living and celebrating. :thumbsup:
Milk the festivities for all they're worth...if it ain't yours, borrow it....Hannukka, Christmas, Yuletide, Saturnalia...... go, enjoy.....and stop being such miserable buggers!

classic33

Leg End Member
Always thought there were Twelve Days to Christmas, not just one.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Tomorrow is another big day with 15 of us for boxing day, then rest and replenish the stocks on 27th before the 28th when we have another 24 people over!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Tomorrow seeing friends in the morning and then visiting family in the afternoon, but I've no idea how you lot manage multiple meals, I've had a bowl of porridge (as normal), snacked on some olives, then the meal at 2ish (no starters), with lots of it, huge gap then pudding. Apart from some chocolates and washed down with some alcohol are the only other things I've had, and even then I'm going to have to roll off this sofa!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Epiphany on January 6,
Feast of the Presentation, February 2,
Lent begins February 18,
Easter April 5
Just to name a few.

Top Bottom