That's my girl!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My youngest (15) just got back from a friend's birthday party, a bit excited because...

"We were just walking along and suddenly this bloke ran up and tried to grab my bag. I held on and he tried to wrestle it off me, and I just thought 'fark that', and punched him in the face, and he let go and ran away."

Proud dad? Not 'alf!

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
You'll be looking out for toe rag with broken nose and black eyes now won't you? :boxing:

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
My youngest (15) just got back from a friend's birthday party, a bit excited because...

"We were just walking along and suddenly this bloke ran up and tried to grab my bag. I held on and he tried to wrestle it off me, and I just thought '**** that', and punched him in the face, and he let go and ran away."

Proud dad? Not 'alf!

That's one tough cookie!!! Good on them, hope they're alright

Bet that shook the robber up!:boxing:

stephec

Legendary Member
How is she this morning?

Any chance of remembering his face so she can have a look at some photos down the cop shop?

Last edited:

Hop3y

Padiham Commuter

"We were just walking along and suddenly this bloke ran up and tried to grab my bag. I held on and he tried to wrestle it off me, and I just thought '**** that', and punched him in the face, and he let go and ran away."

Proud dad? Not 'alf!

Good effort! Just don't make her vac up in the next couple of weeks.. Don't want a shiner yourself do you!

Top Bottom