That's the end of that!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toffee

Guru
Out last night with Mrs T on a practice ride for our LEJOG, with full panniers, which was starting on 22nd July.

Came to a stop where we were going through a gate and Mrs T toppled over. One loud scream later and this is the result of 5 hours sat in A&E
IMG-20170711-WA0000.jpg

LEJOG is now off but trying to rearrange my weeks off so we can at least get some time away. Looks like Holland is on the cards in 6 weeks time. shoot happens but she is very pee'd off.

Currently in a queue at the local hospital awaiting a plate being put in her wrist.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Sorry to hear that. My best wishes to Mrs T for a swift recovery.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
Ouch! - that looks like it was painful. Best wishes to Mrs T and hope she heals quickly and you get to enjoy some time away somewhere.

Shame about LEJOG though, I bet you were looking forward to it. Have you done LEJOG before or was this going to be your first attempt?

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Guru
Is the bike OK?

Just been out to reassemble it. It's fine as that was one of Mrs T's concern's, the panniers took the impact when she went over, well as well as her wrist.

20170711_124658_resized.jpg

Right back to the TdF, may as well do something useful with my day off as I wait the call from the Hospital to pick Mrs T up

Top Bottom