The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I do have digestives now I think about it.

In our family digestives are called Timmy's

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Woke up. Felt quite awake. So made a drink. And had a couple of biscuits too. Either way (I’ve now made it ?): Broken sleep: Again 🤷‍♂️

**Guess it’s better than a broken heart or a broken dream 😎

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Hmmm.

Wife collapsed at work at 7pm last night. She’d been under the weather and then had chest pains. By the time I arrived a first responder was there too. After some time an ambulance then took her to Hospital. She’s in quite some pain and not happy: but “ok” as such - they’ve done alot of tests already (Found zilch which is confusing everyone) and she is just awaiting a final CT scan…….

….when I left her at 2.40 this Morning.

Hence why I’m up 🙁

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Hmmm.

Wife collapsed at work at 7pm last night. She’d been under the weather and then had chest pains. By the time I arrived a first responder was there too. After some time an ambulance then took her to Hospital. She’s in quite some pain and not happy: but “ok” as such - they’ve done alot of tests already (Found zilch which is confusing everyone) and she is just awaiting a final CT scan…….

Hence why I’m up 🙁

Crikey. I hope all turns out well, she is at least in good hands and im sure they won't give up until they have answers.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hmmm.

Hence why I’m up 🙁

Hope turns out all well

mustang1

Legendary Member
I keep on waking up between 2AM and 4AM. Idk if it's a legacy of when I kept getting woken up to fix work problems and it's just embedded in me now, but I wake up most nights. Anyway, waking up without the dreaded phonecall (actually several phonecalls per night, every night, including weekends and even when on holiday) is far better than waking up due to said phonecall(s).

I am much happier now and I always fall back to sleep.

Edit: here we go, it's 2:30AM and I'm wide awake.

Last edited:

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Wife’s still getting over a very nasty chest infection. As I’m getting over a cold - I’ve been sleeping in a spare room…….

Approx 3.30am (Bedroom window is open slightly) and I’m aware that something outside has woken me. I get up for drink anyway. Upon getting back to bed - the bedroom light flickers then dims: which I think nothing of. Then the doorbell goes ? At freakin’ 3.40am 😳

At first I think WTAF ! Should I get the door / shout out into the pitch black through the window; or ? I then think the light dimming / flickering and the doorbell going off are related: and caused by some sort of electrical surge etc. I can certainly hear no one outside either through the semi open window. So I ignore all of it.

Thank goodness for that. Didn’t really want to have to ‘confront’ whoever was at the door in my birthday suit; and armed with the nearest thing to hand (A cheap and probably lightweight and poor quality: bedside lamp from Argos) 🤣

Of course; everyone else in the house is sound asleep - and unaware of the ‘turmoil’ I had for a split second when I thought my ‘owner of the house” duty was being called upon 😉🙄

Nite. Again………..

ExBrit

Über Member
Wife’s still getting over a very nasty chest infection. As I’m getting over a cold - I’ve been sleeping in a spare room…….

Approx 3.30am (Bedroom window is open slightly) and I’m aware that something outside has woken me. I get up for drink anyway. Upon getting back to bed - the bedroom light flickers then dims: which I think nothing of. Then the doorbell goes ? At freakin’ 3.40am 😳

At first I think WTAF ! Should I get the door / shout out into the pitch black through the window; or ? I then think the light dimming / flickering and the doorbell going off are related: and caused by some sort of electrical surge etc. I can certainly hear no one outside either through the semi open window. So I ignore all of it.

Thank goodness for that. Didn’t really want to have to ‘confront’ whoever was at the door in my birthday suit; and armed with the nearest thing to hand (A cheap and probably lightweight and poor quality: bedside lamp from Argos) 🤣

Of course; everyone else in the house is sound asleep - and unaware of the ‘turmoil’ I had for a split second when I thought my ‘owner of the house” duty was being called upon 😉🙄

Nite. Again………..
I would reply, but it's only 8:34 pm here so I can't.

Top Bottom