The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
You've not tried connecting a cycle computer to the wheel to see what it's daily distance is?
I don’t have one of those types anymore. I suppose they don’t cost very much.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I don't do sleep. Well not often anyway. Sleep frightens me, a little. Im afraid of no man, but sleep... Anybody suffer from sleep paralysis? I get it pretty bad. Absolutely horrendous. The once, i was asleep face down in my pillow, i woke unable to breath through my pillow and couldn't move, talk, open my eyes or do anything! I have to try and relax before then my body decides it is actually awake!

Started well into my adulthood. No cure...

Anyway, there is my rather downbeat contribution to the 03:00 thread...

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I had a 3am moment here but it would've been 8pm in your parish.

So I had an 8pm moment. :laugh:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I don't do sleep. Well not often anyway. Sleep frightens me, a little. Im afraid of no man, but sleep... Anybody suffer from sleep paralysis? I get it pretty bad. Absolutely horrendous. The once, i was asleep face down in my pillow, i woke unable to breath through my pillow and couldn't move, talk, open my eyes or do anything! I have to try and relax before then my body decides it is actually awake!

Started well into my adulthood. No cure...

Anyway, there is my rather downbeat contribution to the 03:00 thread...

Have you tried a little meditation before sleep?

It helps calm my mind as ADHD and sleep are not the best bedfellows.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am still waiting for the nerve pain to go away, it has usually gone by now. Not a great outcome seeing as I have an 8am conference call.

Top Bottom