The 2017 Half Century (50 KM or 50 Mile) A Month Challenge - Chatzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done everyone, superb effort. It's wonderful that such a simple idea can keep us all riding our bikes and having fun.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well done everybody! :bravo:

If all of your '50s' so far have been the metric version, why not set yourself the target of getting at least one 50-miler in this coming year? It would be a significant step up if you have never ridden that far before, but if you have done at least one 50-km ride a month for a year then I'd say that you should be ready. :okay:

gavgav

Guru
So final facts and figures but first congratulations to everyone who finished this year:bravo::wahhey:^_^
We have 33 finishers from 39 starters amazingly low dropout rate and the highest number of finishers in the 3 years the challenge has been going
First time finishers
@Rustybucket ,@Renmurew ,@Bazzer ,@The Bystander ,@dickyknees ,@al3xsh ,@bruce1530 ,@wicker man ,@Ice2911 ,@Salty seadog ,@Saluki ,@Domus ,@Chris Doyle ,@GuyBoden
Doing the double 2nd year
@StuartG ,@Lilliburlero ,@cosmicbike ,@NorthernDave ,@steverob ,@Osprey ,@Jon George ,@Milkfloat ,@aferris2 ,@steveindenmark ,@Effyb4 ,@Sbudge ,@kapelmuur ,@tallliman
Doing the triple in from the begining 3rd year
@ColinJ ,@Spinney ,@gavgav ,@Katherine ,@13 rider
9 have doubled up completing the metric century as well
@GuyBoden ,@Lilliburlero ,@tallliman ,@cosmicbike ,@StuartG ,@Osprey ,@ColinJ ,@Sbudge ,@Milkfloat
And 1 nutter has completed the triple half century ,metric century and Imperial century challenges
@13 rider :shy:
Well done again everyone and the good news the madness starts again tomorrow . Wishing everyone health and happiness and plenty of miles for 2018
Well done all!! Here’s to 2018.

13 rider

Guru
@13 rider Assume this should have been in the 2018 chatzone...
As it was aimed at 2017 finishers I posted in that thread so everyone would get an alert given if they haven't posted in the 2018 thread yet

The Bystander

Über Member
As it was aimed at 2017 finishers I posted in that thread so everyone would get an alert given if they haven't posted in the 2018 thread yet
Ah, my mistake. I thought it was just your usual end of month reminder, but targeting the 2017 riders would make no sense in the 2018 thread. Had I thought it through I might have realised that.

Thanks buddy :smile:. Looking forward to doing a big group ride again, not done one for a while. Going to hide behind the big lads, as it looks like being a windy one ^_^
I’m sure you’ll be ok matey, think of them as a nice windbreak! I was supposed to be on an 80 miler today with a few lads from work but my bottom bracket setup has died and they can’t get a replacement til Monday. Gutted....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom