The 2019 Giro d'Italia on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
I guess that Euro Sport are showing it but I do not have that

Any other TV channels showing it or the highlights ITV 4 have shown the highlights in the past

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I've read that there will be highlights every evening on Quest on Freeview and HD on Freesat. It's still too far away for me to see it on the EPG.

Quest is a sister channel of Eurosport but the highlights for the Giro in recent years have been more of a proper programme than most Eurosports highlights shows (which are basically just the last hour or whatever of the live show repeated, maybe with a fast-forward marker or two to cut out really boring bits).

I'm fairly sure ITV4 have never had the Giro. According to some reports the spring after ITV4 first showed the Vuelta, RCS wanted more money for highlights than ITV paid for live TdF coverage at the time!

chriscross1966

Über Member
QuestOD now has livestreams so the highlight show should be watchable online, there's a phoneapp too that has the live streaming too..

Last edited:

KneesUp

Guru
I watched the Giro highlights last year in bed, which means I watched on the TV that just has a Now box and a Chromecast, which further means I must have streamed it off ITV. I think? I've never paid for Eurosport, so I can't have watched it on that.

KneesUp

Guru
Obviously a very small bit of research shows that you're all right. I must try and work out how I watched it last year before this years' starts!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Thanks for the heads up about the Quest highlights. On a bit earlier than Eurosport so faves me an extra hour to get on with important boring stuff in the evening

Top Bottom