The 2022 Half Century (50km or 50M) a month challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Somehow I totally failed a 50km in Nov, did a perishing cold 82km riding to and fro to stamp brevet cards on an audax control Dec 10th but weather illness and general incompetence in noticing I'd only done a 41km in Nov means I have failed. i always presume a 50km will be done without thinking about it, did one 31st Oct! Also 100 mile challenge which is the one I was mainly aiming for, is down and out. I've down 18 100 milers but none Nov/Dec. Thank you @13 rider for all your excellent motivation, paperwork and general cheery disposition.
I hadn't ruled you out as I like you I expected you just to have popped in a 50km ride each month. But over a year staying heathly is tricky ,Hopefully see you in 2023

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Everyone has declared now so time for the yearly wrap up . Firstly congratulations to everyone who took on the challenge successful or not you all got out and rode your bikes . 31 riders made it to the end and completed it
Completing for the first time ,@geocycle ,@Ridgeback Roller ,@tfc03 and @FrothNinja .
2nd timers @Chap sur le velo ,@C R ,@footloose crow ,@Gibbo9 and @Willd .
3rd timers @AndreaJ and @bluenotebob .
4th timer @Jenkins .
5th timers @kapelmuur ,@Noodle Legs ,@Osprey ,@PatrickPending ,@slow scot ,@steveindenmark and @Eribiste
6th timers @Bazzer ,@bruce1530 ,@Domus ,@Milkfloat and @Saluki
7th timers @aferris2 ,@gavgav ,@Jon George ,@Sbudge and @steverob
8th timers the old originals @Spinney and me @13 rider
Special mention this year to @biggs682 who competed 11/12 missing a month due to injuries following a collision with a car but missed a month and came back for more .
And finally this year's laterene rouge being the last to complete a ride leaving it New year's Eve is @tfc03
Once again well done everyone , Hopefully you will all be back for 2023

Thanks @13 rider !!

Top Bottom