The 2022 Half Century (50km or 50M) a month challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Legendary Member
Location
leicester
Somehow I totally failed a 50km in Nov, did a perishing cold 82km riding to and fro to stamp brevet cards on an audax control Dec 10th but weather illness and general incompetence in noticing I'd only done a 41km in Nov means I have failed. i always presume a 50km will be done without thinking about it, did one 31st Oct! Also 100 mile challenge which is the one I was mainly aiming for, is down and out. I've down 18 100 milers but none Nov/Dec. Thank you @13 rider for all your excellent motivation, paperwork and general cheery disposition.
I hadn't ruled you out as I like you I expected you just to have popped in a 50km ride each month. But over a year staying heathly is tricky ,Hopefully see you in 2023
 
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Legendary Member
Location
leicester
Everyone has declared now so time for the yearly wrap up . Firstly congratulations to everyone who took on the challenge successful or not you all got out and rode your bikes . 31 riders made it to the end and completed it
Completing for the first time ,@geocycle ,@Ridgeback Roller ,@tfc03 and @FrothNinja .
2nd timers @Chap sur le velo ,@C R ,@footloose crow ,@Gibbo9 and @Willd .
3rd timers @AndreaJ and @bluenotebob .
4th timer @Jenkins .
5th timers @kapelmuur ,@Noodle Legs ,@Osprey ,@PatrickPending ,@slow scot ,@steveindenmark and @Eribiste
6th timers @Bazzer ,@bruce1530 ,@Domus ,@Milkfloat and @Saluki
7th timers @aferris2 ,@gavgav ,@Jon George ,@Sbudge and @steverob
8th timers the old originals @Spinney and me @13 rider
Special mention this year to @biggs682 who competed 11/12 missing a month due to injuries following a collision with a car but missed a month and came back for more .
And finally this year's laterene rouge being the last to complete a ride leaving it New year's Eve is @tfc03
Once again well done everyone , Hopefully you will all be back for 2023
 
Thanks @13 rider !!
 
Top Bottom