The advantage of eating in Michelin starred restaurants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...that would be 50% of your job seekers allowance FFS
Wot, three, seven or three plus seven? I've been marking exam papers for son2 today and I can tell you that response won't attract a single mark.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
We had a meal in a Chinese restaurant today: £10 head, as much as you like including deserts. Choice of traditional English as well as Chinese. There were 5 of us and the bill came to £65 including drinks. Very good value for money me thinks, especially as I was paying to celebrate my new car.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Inspired by Patrick, my butler has cobbled together the ingredients for a coque au vin.

20150308_214128.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
My wife recently spent some time explaining to a Spanish waiter what the Michelin X Man was and why she would be looking like him after many more meals at the hotel. Not that their meals were huge, tho' the plates were.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
One main ingredient missing, the cockeral.

There's one thing perpetually missing from Patrick's ingredients - a photograph.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I was up north once and went to a Michelin star restaurant. I knew it was posh when I saw it had 2 types of vinegar and plastic rather than wooden forks to eat it with.
Oh, you poor darling. Edgware must have been so distressing for you. Go and have a lie down in a quiet room and try to put it all behind you.

Top Bottom