The aliens are coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s been happening for years.

Simply closing the M1 southbound would solve it.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Of course it's aliens, here's another recent article;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46811618

There are a number of theories about what could be causing them.

They include a neutron star with a very strong magnetic field that is spinning very rapidly, two neutron stars merging together, and, among a minority of observers, some form of alien spaceship.

My theory with yours going back home was that they saw the Trump and Brexit omnishambles and just thought "Nope!"

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Some people think they're already here:whistle:
TBvBGoX.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It’s been happening for years.

Simply closing the M1 southbound would solve it.
Shows how little you know of the world north of the North Circular Road! You can close the M1 as much as you like, we will just divert and come in via the M40 :hello:

What you really need is a wall! Why don't you build a big, solid wall around London to keep all you southern nobbers in one place out the aliens? ;)

Drago

Legendary Member
Of course it's aliens, here's another recent article;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46811618

There are a number of theories about what could be causing them.

They include a neutron star with a very strong magnetic field that is spinning very rapidly, two neutron stars merging together, and, among a minority of observers, some form of alien spaceship.

My theory with yours going back home was that they saw the Trump and Brexit omnishambles and just thought "Nope!"

No no no. The aliens saw that The Donald had everything under control, so have gone off looking for another planet to sort out.

Being serious for a moment (something I find difficult) I do wonder why a civilisation would use a solar sail. The velocity that its travelling at is well withim that which chemical rockets can already deliver to us humans, so it seems odd that aliens would use such an advanced technique on the one hand but then utilise it so poorly on the other. So my guess is it is natural in origin.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Being serious for a moment (something I find difficult) I do wonder why a civilisation would use a solar sail. The velocity that its travelling at is well withim that which chemical rockets can already deliver to us humans, so it seems odd that aliens would use such an advanced technique on the one hand but then utilise it so poorly on the other. So my guess is it is natural in origin.
:eek: A planet of solar sails!!??!!

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
All I see is a bunch of “if, if, if” conjecture and an artist concept drawing. Concept drawing? Couldn’t be any more vague.

Top Bottom