The Ashes - 2010/11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Good work chaps!! :thumbsup:

gavintc

Guru
Excellent to see some good news on the sporting front. I just hope that this is not an indication of just how widespread match fixing is in cricket. Who would have predicted England to retain the Ashes in such an excellent style? - I bet you would have had good odds on that one.

I lasted until 9 down. Did the end come during the shipping forecast as R4 were fearing?

North and South Antipodes, Digger

There are warnings of a deep depression onshore.

The general synopsis
Brisbane - drawn
Adelaide - lost
Perth - won
Melbourne - lost
Sydney - lost

bowling - force 3, line veering, length variable, weakening,
batting - moderate at times, mostly poor, predomonantly in low Forties.
Johnson - meltdown expected, imminent. accuracy - Rock all

Outlook - The desperate winds of change will blow through the area for some time.

mr Mag00

rising member
yh but radio 5 live extra only on DAB by using LW at least some of us can still listen to national cricket sporting moments that have not been lost to digital or SKY

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Telegraph reportage - some photos at the bottom of the article. Seems that all was not 'just so'...anyone see it to add comment?

Telegraph reportage - some photos at the bottom of the article. Seems that all was not 'just so'...anyone see it to add comment?

"Meanwhile, host broadcaster Channel Nine compounded the sense of anticlimax by cutting short their broadcast from the SCG midway through England's celebrations to show a repeat of Gilligan's Island."

Cricket - already Australia's shameful forgotten sport!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I lasted until 9 down. Did the end come during the shipping forecast as R4 were fearing?

North and South Antipodes, Digger

There are warnings of a deep depression onshore.

The general synopsis
Brisbane - drawn
Adelaide - lost
Perth - won
Melbourne - lost
Sydney - lost

bowling - force 3, line veering, length variable, weakening,
batting - moderate at times, mostly poor, predomonantly in low Forties.
Johnson - meltdown expected, imminent. accuracy - Rock all

Outlook - The desperate winds of change will blow through the area for some time.

Great post there, B&D! I can tell you've spent a lot of your time listening to Radio 4.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
I just hope that this is not an indication of just how widespread match fixing is in cricket. Who would have predicted England to retain the Ashes in such an excellent style?

I suspect the Australian players had a lot of money backing themselves to win the Ashes back! Possibly hence Ricky 'Punter' Ponting's remonstrations with the umpires in the previous Test!

Top Bottom