The Ashes 2015 - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, it's a bit early, but Australia have already named their squad for this summer's clash of the 'Titans.'

Australia squad in full: Michael Clarke (c), Steve Smith, (vc) Fawad Ahmed, Brad Haddin, Josh Hazlewood, Ryan Harris, Mitchell Johnson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Peter Nevill, Chris Rogers, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Adam Voges, David Warner, Shane Watson.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cricket/32126148

I'm not too sure many England players have been pencilled in, let alone been put down in ink. Oh well, cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Is that all you got? Ha!

More than enough I reckon.

AndyRM

XOXO
I reckon England will take a hiding. The last Ashes were moved to concentrate on preparation for the World Cup and that's hardly been a success.

Assuming he holds onto the form he's in, Mitchell Johnson will be devastating. No idea who their bowling coach is these days, but he's done something incredible with that boy.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
You have to feel for our chaps...must feel a bit like Christians in the changing rooms at the colosseum...

AndyRM

XOXO
Craig McDermott (with 291 Test wickets to his name).

And they have the luxury of being able to omit Pat Cummins and James Faulkner from their squad.

Is he? I thought he retired a while ago?

A quick Google has proved you're right, and they've got Murali as spin coach. That's quite a set up.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I reckon England will take a hiding. The last Ashes were moved to concentrate on preparation for the World Cup and that's hardly been a success.

Assuming he holds onto the form he's in, Mitchell Johnson will be devastating. No idea who their bowling coach is these days, but he's done something incredible with that boy.

It is the same with the batting. Players like Steve Smith. Not long ago Mr Boycott was saying that he isn't good enough to be an Australian number six. They stuck with him and now he has improved hugely. England lately seem to want an instant fix. He failed here so we'll drop him for someone else. And then repeat.

Davos87

Guru
Mitchell Johnsons a bit flaky psychologically. I intend to organise a coordinated assault by dint of shouting unkind things to him as he comes up to bowl.
I fully expect him to storm off to the pavilion in tears before he gets through his designated overs.
That'll teach em!!

Got tickets for the first test in Cardiff. I fully intend to get so drunk the cricket doesn't matter anymore!
Cannot see anything other than an Aussie win.

Top Bottom