The beard brothers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welshman

They have a YouTube channel cycling adventures ,brilliant videos of multi day trips, anyone watched them well since covid started back in early 2020, they have disappeared completely, anyone know anything.

They have a YouTube channel cycling adventures ,brilliant videos of multi day trips, anyone watched them well since covid started back in early 2020, they have disappeared completely, anyone know anything.

I watched their videos with my daughter several hundred times: she particularly likes the London-Brighton one.

I generally assumed that they couldn't travel for a couple of years because of C-19 restrictions and they'll make videos when they're touring again.

OP
OP
W

Welshman

Yeah, but covid has been lifted for a while, hope they do make more, makes me want to go explore and cycle further.

Hopefully will see them soon, always worth watching

Indeed, and pleasantly small person friendly.

united4ever

Über Member
Liked these also (as did my kids). Really nice pace and simple humour.

My favourite though is the unicyclist Ed Pratt. He did a south west tandem tour with his girlfriend 6 months ago but gone quiet since. Feel like you saw the boy turn into a man on that round the world 3 year epic. He got better at filming and editing as it progressed and bought a drone for the last leg across USA. Painful to say it but if he could just do it again with his new found skills it would be a netflix hit.

Top Bottom