The bloke on the chainy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Turned the power uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp ona false flat which went on for quite a while........so much I was totally shelled man - last night - so I sacked it off and done 2.5hrs on my own...

Anyone have any chainy stories....:tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
False flats can really be a tester, good to keep going and still get a good ride into the legs though, Yenners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Keith Oates said:
False flats can really be a tester, good to keep going and still get a good ride into the legs though, Yenners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but if your SOO hammered after a false flat that goes on for about 3/4ml. at 25mph...then I feel its understandable to 'let 'em go... esp. if your down on training ! ;)

Legs are better now though...

Onwards and Upwards ! :biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
it's a problem, innit. you can either do everything in your power to hold on, but then when you fall down at the end and nearly die, you look like a wuss.

or you can drop off, but you look like a wuss.

So, either way, you look like a wuss, but the way you did it at least you got a nice ride in.........

(well, as nice as you can get on a ride to Runcorn and back........)

skwerl

Tetedelacourse said:
Yenrod, what do you mean?

Something along the lines of:

The chap at the front decided to increase the speed up what appeared to be a fairly flat section but ended up being a long, steady gradient. I was awfully tired afterwards. So much so that I decided to toddle off on my lonesome for the rest of the ride. Spiffing.

Top Bottom