The brave one here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
I'm a girlie! Been on cyclingplus for years but I don't post a lot.

I'm female, bought a hybrid last year after 15 years off the bike. By December I'd put new wheels on the ancient road bike and treated the rust. I test-rode my MTB to be today... take delivery soon :?:

Not very fast and hills are difficult on the roadie (arthritic knees and no triple). But I enjoy, and that's what counts!

zummerzet_lou

Another female cyclist .. and former C+ user

I commute every day and also go out at the weekend for a longer ride. Usually get out early saturday mornings and hubby looks after the lil uns for a few hours.

I cycle a Spec Sirrus and love it. Did a few years on a MTB but have found I was doing les off-roading and opted for something a little quicker.

Love it!

I'm a fella, and enjoy seeing girl cyclists (and not just from an aesthetic point of view). There is something inherently good and decent about cyclists (both female and male), something old-fashioned and trustworthy. Keep going, girls! You're as good as us! :?:

Mrs B is commuting to work by bike today for the first time. She's using her third-best bike (has to be left outdoors and in the open unfortunately :blush: ) and two locks and plans to look out of the window occasionally during the day in case it gets lonely! :eek:

:laugh:

(Still waiting for her to register on here!).

trio25

Über Member
I just bring my bike into work, noone has said anything yet and after a year it's too late to now.

Top Bottom