The Capri Lives on - !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
View attachment 683057

If this is correct, I’d say it looks pretty good!

That’s sexy AF. I’d rock that in a heartbeat ❤️

presta

Guru
This is a Mustang.
I remember a yellow 351 on the used car lot next to my aunties house....
As I was young and stupid the car took alot of abuse
That's how I broke a leaf spring on mine.
my ex wife and me were driving through Sealand road Chester when we started smelling burning and smoke coming through the vents
I was queueing in traffic on the way to work in my Carlton once when smoke suddenly started billowing out from behind the dashboard, so I hastily shot into an adjacent pub car park, switched off and threw the door open, then waited. Fortunately it stopped with the ignition off. It turned out to be the heated rear window fuse burning the fuse box.
the live wires insulation had rubbed through the burred bulkhead and as the fuse was it it's furthest point from the battery it had caught fire under the bonnet
My washer dryer stopped drying once, it turned out that the vibration was making a wire brush against the protruding end of a nearby screw. Interestingly, although it was a live wire and an earthed screw, the vibration had kept it moving fast enough to wear all the way through the wire, and disconnect the blower fan without ever blowing the fuse.

DRM

Guru
I like the look of that, it certainly looks like the Mk1 Capri, EV running gear should make an interesting, & rapid GT car

Top Bottom