Visited Peover Hall near Knutsford, which was open under the National Garden Scheme. Wandered around the church and saw this cut mark on the tower. Don't know what the carving "GA 1801" means, presumably some mason mark and there was a nice boot scraper aswell.
Tower view, it was to the left of the door.
There was a pretty sundial aswell near the entrance.
And bonus points for two old bikes in the stables.