The Celtic Cycling Circle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For the past year or so I have been learning about the history of Port towns in Ireland and Wales and have devised a route, naming it The Celtic Cycling Circle. The story of my ride can be read here. It may offer inspiration for fellow touring cyclists or fundraisers to follow next year: www.harlechjoe.wordpress.com

Attachments

• The Celtic Cycling Circle .jpeg
    The Celtic Cycling Circle .jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8

classic33

Leg End Member
Have you read Against The Wind, the final part where Yasuyuki is in Ireland.

Get one on Chrome, but not Edge(library computers).

Firefox too.
Sorry @harlechjoe but I won't be opening the link. Can you cut and paste to here?

On a lighter note Holyhead is hardly the be all and end all of bike destinations^_^
Pembroke and Rosslare aren't too far behind! And what about the Scottish cousins? Or indeed some parts of France? ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Firefox too.
Sorry @harlechjoe but I won't be opening the link. Can you cut and paste to here?

On a lighter note Holyhead is hardly the be all and end all of bike destinations^_^
Pembroke and Rosslare aren't too far behind! And what about the Scottish cousins? Or indeed some parts of France? ^_^
Holyhead Port may be the end all, it seems as though there's very few that actually want someone on a bike in front of them, within the port.

classic33

Leg End Member
No longer getting the warning on chrome, on this device at least.

Top Bottom