The Chain Thread Vs The Tea Thread - Petty Rivalry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the people who favour the chain will suffer from the 'Dunk irk' spirit 'ere long. :smile:

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Missive from 'The Chain' bunker

okay chaps *smooths out map and points*

Now then, Jerry's here and Monty's here

Things have moved on a pace lads - unless those tea thread wallahs get a move on they will be overtaken tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

What-o me boys - Berlin will fall soon and we'll all be back in Blighty for Christmas! Tally ho!

*takes sip from army surplus mug of tea and chomps down on Penguin bic (blue wrapper)*

Noodley

I think I have made one or two posts in both, but tend to not read them. No reason other than I just don't. I'm sure they are both fine threads.

Wolf04

threebikesmcginty said:
Missive from 'The Chain' bunker

okay chaps *smooths out map and points*

Now then, Jerry's here and Monty's here

Things have moved on a pace lads - unless those tea thread wallahs get a move on they will be overtaken tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

What-o me boys - Berlin will fall soon and we'll all be back in Blighty for Christmas! Tally ho!

*takes sip from army surplus mug of tea and chomps down on Penguin bic (blue wrapper)*

Only two more needed Captain

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Uncle Mort said:
You're probably right. But the problem with the beer thread is that by the time I've got something to say, I'm usually too drunk to type. ;)

Given the quality of some regular posters, I suspect you've little to fear on that front.

Top Bottom