The Chatroom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Has anyone else entered the chatroom, seen another member in there, screamed and run out?
blink.gif
I like to go in there when it's empty ...
ph34r.gif

Slowgrind

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I could never get into the 'Tea?' thread because it was a bit wide ranging and sometimes difficult to follow in the linear format.

If you get lucky and get in there when there's some people in, you can have a good chat and not have to wade through pages of stuff to understand wtf is going on

zimzum42

Legendary Member
But if you stick your head in, you're announced rather dramatically, and so it looks terrible if you just pop in and out!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
It's early days I guess but I see RichP has staked the claim for the obligatory chat room loitering perv! :blink:

ASL anyone?

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I thought the whole forum was a 'chat room'?

Oh no no! Get wit' de program, already!
cool.gif
This a forum. A chatroom is a chatroom! Two very different things. Does that remove your confusion?
happy.gif

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been in once and would go again... but it would have to be when I had a bit of time on my hands probably. There were various people in there at the time going in for a quick explore... I suspect that Friday night might be a good time.

Shaun

Founder
I've visited it, but it takes far too long to load for my taste. And - I don't know why - my computer makes that clicking noise it makes when you press a button at about four second intervals throughout my chatroom visits. Is it just me?

Click on the Bell icon (right side bottom) and it should turn off all the chatroom sounds. ;)

Click on the Bell icon (right side bottom) and it should turn off all the chatroom sounds. ;)

Tried that ... I get the impression it's not actually a chatroom sound at all. It's the same noise my computer makes when I press a button and it happens every three seconds. The chatroom also takes about two minutes to load, which doesn't sound much but it's enough to put me off visiting there just to see what's going on. Much as I'd like to ...

Tried that ... I get the impression it's not actually a chatroom sound at all. It's the same noise my computer makes when I press a button and it happens every three seconds. The chatroom also takes about two minutes to load, which doesn't sound much but it's enough to put me off visiting there just to see what's going on. Much as I'd like to ...
'bout twenty seconds here even when it is fairly active.

Top Bottom