The collection so far...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
Haha, I never was a BMX-er, I just liked the look of this one and thought it'd sit nicely with my other bikes.
need to shorten chain or new one as that one is too slack!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
Supposed to be having a clear out, but ended up with this last night. Peugeot ANC Team Halfords. Not a bad old bus but has seen some use!

peugeot halfords.jpg

OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
Well, the collection thinning exercise got as far as selling three. Then buying two!
First up an unidentified (1970's?) Raleigh...
16254068354_08df49fd9f_s.jpg Raleigh ladies 20 03 15 ebay Tarporley by Cavlover1, on Flickr

It's got a Tenor lady's seat!
16688814928_eb17330ffe_s.jpg raleigh ladies lol by Cavlover1, on Flickr

More importantly, much more importantly, I got my Holy Grail of bikes, a BSA TDF. I did buy another a couple of years back, but it was pretty awful and this one is ace, I can't wait to get out on it...
16669113407_957f07032a_b.jpg BSA Tour de France b by Cavlover1, on Flickr

Ah, I knew I'd forgotten one, picked this up this morning too!
16256733853_52db9b80ca_b.jpg peugeot 300 competition damion boyle chesterr oad club march 15 by Cavlover1, on Flickr

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I like the Elstwick, made in Barton on Humber. I am from just over the river in Hull. I have been looking for a Cliff Pratt bike as he is the only Hull bike maker I can find. But they are so rare.

image.jpg

OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
Well, as ever, things are moving along in the collection! Scored another orange TDF a week or so ago, needs restoration but between that and the first one I bought, I'm pretty sure I can make one good and one spares bike, plus still have the tidy one I bought to use as is. I mean, three is a nice number, isn't it?
On top of that, I bought a sidecar from eBay, fitted it to the 1933 BSA and I only really need to adjust the fittings to get it so I can actually ride the bike with it on...

Attachments

• bike sidecar lol.jpg
    bike sidecar lol.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
Some more have come and gone since my last posts. Collected recently were this 'Volvo' Itera plastic bike...

volvo itera bike.jpg

And this Yeoman Fireball2 tandem, a really nice thing ....

Yeoman Fireball tandem.jpg

OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
Haven't tried it yet! It has a flat rear tyre (tube gone completely I think) and getting the wheel off looks like a right bag of laughs! I believe they're a bit 'interesting' to ride, I know a lad who has a mint one.

Top Bottom