The complain about football thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Music and football, two beautiful languages bringing people together the world over.

And yet...
33.jpg
Brazil have done the decent thing and banned these deluded, self important, unwanted, unimaginative, barely musically literate cretins from ruining the atmosphere with 5742 alternate renditions a fragment of The Great Escape and Rule Britannia.

I sincerely hope the rest of world football follows suit #bantheband

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It's what Radio 4 was invented for.........

If Radio 4 was invented for cricket it must naturally follow that cricket's not worth watching ;)

CORRECTION, Radio 4 was invented for MORNINGTON CRESCENT......... And we all know that that hasn't been worth listening too for years!! :giggle:

Great!
Still thanks to the internet I can now use a mouse left-handed ....

I use the mouse and touchpad thingies on laptops left handed.
I started after realising that stopping using the computer to write something down, eat something, etc etc, was just daft.

You have no idea how many odd looks I get from stupid cretins when they see me doing it somewhere public (using my left hand, not..... Oh, that just sounds worse!!). Even the act of *shock horror* MOVING the mouse pad has some in frothing fits of rage!!

I'd like to complain............in the sweepstake at our junior football club, I drew Brazil. :smile: They said it had been done incorrectly......I now have South Korea.:sad:

Didn't like you then did they??

Really, that's awful!!

Last time there was a big match during the day, the boss gave the ok for all fans to go home early to watch the match. If I were to ask to go home early to see a stage of the Tour de France then I would be told to take a days holiday! Outrageous :ohmy:

Although, to be fair, that was when you were working at Wembley Stadium, wasn't it??

Seriously though :ohmy::banghead:

Last edited:
Top Bottom