The complain about football thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
I'd like to complain............in the sweepstake at our junior football club, I drew Brazil. :smile: They said it had been done incorrectly......I now have South Korea.:sad:

Hyslop

Veteran
I'll put a fiver in and we can buy the club between us.
As long as I can play Scrum half,and have my own soap,the big boys used to take it off me and throw me out onto the car park

perplexed

Guru
Oh good, not as serious as we first thought. My thoughts are with his family at this time, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Oh yes, and this demonstrates why they have such a short career, thus requiring a weekly income equivalent to the national debt of a modest-sized African country. I mean, if they don't earn £300,000 a week, how on Earth are they going to retire at 31!?!

AndyRM

XOXO
How can they get though hundreds of different sports (including football) in 2 weeks for the Olympics, yet the World Cup lasts for 5 weeks ?

If you're upset now, you'll be delighted to know that Euro 2016 has been knackered to include an extra 8 teams, adding a week to an otherwise concise and exciting tournament.

yello

i like fishing yet i wouldnt want to sit and watch a fishing match it loses to much enjoyment value to watch rather than do

That's how I feel about cycling!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Only on Long Wave. You can keep the bloody cricket (the world's second most boring game) off R4 FM.
OFF LW as well:excl: We have lousy FM reception, so have to endure the cricket season on R4 - its usually on R5 and R5 Sports Extra as well FFS!

Top Bottom