The complain about football thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuee147

ohh goody a thread thats anti football its about time lol
i can honestly say that in the last 40 years or so i have been lucky enough to have never ever watched or even listened to a football match. dont get me wrong i used to enjoy playing it but never been interested in watching it i just dont understand what the enjoyment is folk get from it. i mean i like fishing yet i wouldnt want to sit and watch a fishing match it loses to much enjoyment value to watch rather than do.

stuee

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
ohh goody a thread thats anti football its about time lol
i can honestly say that in the last 40 years or so i have been lucky enough to have never ever watched or even listened to a football match. dont get me wrong i used to enjoy playing it but never been interested in watching it i just dont understand what the enjoyment is folk get from it. i mean i like fishing yet i wouldnt want to sit and watch a fishing match it loses to much enjoyment value to watch rather than do.

stuee
Could be me, except I never enjoyed playing it, and I've never ever felt any inclination to go fishing either ^_^. The huge amount of tat being foisted on the public, and the hours of broadcasting and acres of newsprint wasted on speculation and 'analysis' really is very depressing :cry:.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I have one I got 'free' from Lidl with some coffee just before last World Cup. I use it as a sellotape-roll holder, but I'm feeling the urge to whip it out.
I've been thinking about this, and isn't coffee a rather odd thing to bundle this with?

Were Lidl making sure that your neighbours would have no escape from your accursed tooting, as even the mercy of you falling into a breathless stiupor was denied them by an excess of caffeine?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've been thinking about this, and isn't coffee a rather odd thing to bundle this with?

Were Lidl making sure that your neighbours would have no escape from your accursed tooting, as even the mercy of you falling into a breathless stiupor was denied them by an excess of caffeine?
I think it was just to make sure Johnny Punter was sufficiently caffeined-up in order to vcreate Maximum tootage-annoyance. Or maybe it was bundled with Biltong, not sure :smile:

pplpilot

Guru
...In fact I'm hoping for and incredibly speedy exit, at least then we wont have to put up with just how great our 'heroes' are doing every second of every waking hour. Am I also led to believe one of 'our boys' is out already due to a broken nail?

Top Bottom