The complain about football thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
This thread is for people who don't like football... get yer own thread! ^_^

I love football, it is beautiful, I also like the cheating and histrionics, spitting, diving, shirt tugging, fouling, play acting etc I don't want to see two teams of earnest and honest men playing by the rules, how boring, I hope we get another game in this WC like the battle of Nuremberg in 2006, a great game! ^_^
I was all ready to post on this thread about how much I love football, much in the same way folk seem to pop up on football threads saying how much they hate it...

AndyRM

XOXO
This thread is for people who don't like football... get yer own thread! ^_^

A fair point, though I'd refer you to 2 of the 5 first posts on The Football thread. If the anti-footballers are allowed attempts at derailment are the pro lobby not allowed a shot? :thumbsup:

11pm... I'm tucked up in bed with a nice cup of cocoa by then :thumbsup:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
[QUOTE 3119154, member: 259"]Belgium is in frenzy about it. People are driving round with Belgian world cup colour thingies on their wing mirrors and you can't buy a case of beer without having to take a silly hat as well. I've never seen them get so excited since the Jupiler brewery went on strike.
[/QUOTE]
They get a hat AND quite nice beer?

That might win even me around, you know. Although not if it clashes with the cricket.

RedRider

Pulling through
[QUOTE 3119024, member: 259"]
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyN3OKTH2o5GxMN_RtYsCOvrFJmWXxkb67mwn6e5ZIuoKLxEy52w.jpg
[/QUOTE]
See? Beautiful!

Top Bottom