The complain about football thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Bloody damn football! :angry: Grrr!

No, wait... is that your "football", or my "football"? :laugh:

yello

Odd thing is that I used to like it. I supported a team (who I still follow the results of) and was a season ticket holder for a few seasons. Never interested in the international game though.

These days though I can't be arsed watching any of it. I don't hate it, it simply doesn't interest me. Needless to say, I'll not be watching the world cup.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Why would he keep them up his sleeve? It's not as though his armpits are going to be safe over the next couple of weeks anyway.

Besides, what sort of sleeves are we talking about, I mean, they would have to be HUGE and would simply make him look stupid!

The World Cup.

Also known as the International Diving Championships...

The one and only game I watched the last time was with that Portuguese guy..... Ronaldo is it??

Annyway, within about 5 minutes, I SO wanted to punch his stupid greeting little face, the cheating sh*t!

Needless to say, I hate football, but especially him. Period.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I was on a training course once and when lunchtime came around there were four of us in the pub waiting for the food to arrive.The first topic of conversation was football (obviously, we were all male and that seems to be the default setting when you meet new people) and after a while the other three noticed I hadn't said much.

"Do you not like football then?"
"Not really. Never been a sporty person, don't support a team"
"Oh...."

Then they carried on talking about football.

Yawn.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I dont mind football, although im not a fan.

Its all the arm chair managers that are annoying.

MarkF

Guru
I love football, it is beautiful, I also like the cheating and histrionics, spitting, diving, shirt tugging, fouling, play acting etc I don't want to see two teams of earnest and honest men playing by the rules, how boring, I hope we get another game in this WC like the battle of Nuremberg in 2006, a great game! ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
I was all ready to post on this thread about how much I love football, much in the same way folk seem to pop up on football threads saying how much they hate it...

@MarkF got there before me. With a splendid video no less.

In a poor attempt to redeem my tardiness, here is Nigel de Jong trying to kick a hole through Xabi Alonso.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have no interest in the "beautiful game", such is my disinterest I can't even be bothered to complain about it.

Top Bottom