The CycleChat Christmas Tree thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Let’s see your trees!!!

This is Biggus Treeus!

IMG_8786.jpeg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Mine won't go up til Christmas Eve, then down on 12th night......................bit 'traditional' I know but I feel it makes Criggy more special.
I do know people who are so fed up with the tree that it's down the day after Boxing day.

No tree as such, but I have a pot of paperwhite narcissus just coming into flower, a traditional red poinsetta in full 'bloom', a hyacinth in a glass that will be blooming by the time the paperwhites are finishing - and a Christmas Cactus that decided it would be a month early this year. Normally it would be the centrepiece of my living room - it is a waterfall of flowers for a good 3 - 4 weeks but it's dropping its last few flowers now, looking ugly, forlorn and exhausted, so it's in my bedroom where it can sulk and recover in private.

I also have quite a delightful 'thing' which is lots of dry bits of twigs glued and stapled together in a vague representation of a tree, brushed over with white emulsion, and battery-powered led lights coiled through it . Am going to dig it out tomorrow and add some pva glue and silver glitter, and tie or hot-glue some glittered alder cones and little wooden snowflakes to it, to perk it up.

Dave7

Legendary Member

Is that our Welsh Dragon I see at the top?

Top Bottom