Your christmas tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
That time of the year again.

We have a 70 square metre house and so we do not bother with a tree. We made a string of baubles and led lights which acts as our tree. It is also the runner for our Christmas table.

We like it and its a novel idea if you do not have a lot of space.

So show us your tree

View attachment 715249

20231202_161213.jpg

Attachments

• 20231202_125328.jpg
    20231202_125328.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 9

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Putting ours up next week.
We have a 210 sq mtr house and we'll have the main tree in the dining room and a smaller one in the living room.

Julia9054

Guru
I haven't had a Christmas tree for years. I'm too tight to buy one and I generally think they're a bit of a faff. I have a contorted willow tree in the garden so I bring in some branches and decorate those.
My dad died in September. He absolutely loved Christmas and always had the biggest tree it was possible to fit in so in his memory, I'm going to get a tree this year. Dad had a great sense of humour and his tree was always decorated with sticks of Wrigleys chewing gum hung on threads. My sister and I used to love guessing which were empty and which were still full.
I found out they've stopped making it and I've had to buy some from Indonesia!
I'll post a picture of my efforts here when it's done.

Julia9054

Guru
This one has appeared in the lab courtesy of our chief technician. Last year, Elf on a Shelf was found cavorting with Barbie in the water bath.

20231201_130639.jpg

20231201_130647.jpg

Top Bottom