The Cyclechat T-shirt thread Monday 28th on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Yes I have - they will replace the lot, free of charge. They should have already started so we can expect them to be ready in about 2 weeks. I made sure over the phone that the correct templates would be sent...

An expensive mistake.

Now I'm not sure about any other people who have said they wanted one....you might have to wait until March if I can't get them on the order! I would like a bit of a break!!!!

Will1985

Über Member
Well I think I could receive PMs TONIGHT so I could leave a list in the box before the courier takes it tomorrow, but cannot promise anything.

£38 short sleeve, £39 long sleeve.
State colour, sleeve length, zip length and size.

ash68

alecstilleyedye said:
what happens to the old ones? maybe we could buy them for a nominal fee, with the cash going to some cycling charity such as the cyclists' defence fund.

Excellent idea, i'd be interested in that scheme as well.

Danny

Legendary Member
Will1985 said:
Yes I have - they will replace the lot, free of charge. They should have already started so we can expect them to be ready in about 2 weeks. I made sure over the phone that the correct templates would be sent...

An expensive mistake.

Now I'm not sure about any other people who have said they wanted one....you might have to wait until March if I can't get them on the order! I would like a bit of a break!!!!

I realise that the mistake must have been extremely irritating and caused a lot of extra work for Will. However when the dust has settled I think Endura should be congratulated for agreeing* to change them so readily - that's good customer care.

* I'm assuming here that Will did not have to threaten to send in the heavy mob (or Bonj).

Danny

Legendary Member
Yes it's good that they are replacing the shirts. But it's nothing to be overly grateful about. They made a mistake, so the only option is that they correct their mistake.

They don't have a choice.

Agreed. But plenty of companies would have dragged their feet or tried to find a way to blame the customer.

Anyway I am not suggesting we take out a banner ad in the cycle press expressing our gratitude. But maybe a short note of thanks would be in order.

Top Bottom