The Cyclechat Tall and Beautiful Persons Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
If I wear me Noddy Holder boots I'm 6'2". I've been mistaken for him on the phone.:smile:

NoddyHoldMOS1111_228x437.jpg

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
all applicants should post a photo
Like this
iStock_000022108169_Medium-Mugshot-Theology-030816.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Postman's application is in the post.

But just incase it gets lost.

6' 4",grade one haircut,two hearing aids,one good eye,one eye seeing double.Size 12 feet,likes coffee cake and chocolate.Trapped in a time warp,when everything was better including the local football team :angry::wacko::boxing:who have just been knocked out of the FA Cup.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5107815, member: 43827"]You're both wrong. It was Howard Marks when asked to join the legalise cannabis campaign.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it Michael Marks - he of M&S?

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5107815, member: 43827"]You're both wrong. It was Howard Marks when asked to join the legalise cannabis campaign.[/QUOTE]
It was Richard Marx, when he was asked to join the one hit wonders club. :smile:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Drago - A smidge under 6'4", and beautiful.

Subaqua - 6'3" and pant wettingly handsome.

Wheresthetorch - 6'2", and beautifully bearded.

Smoking Joe - 6'1", incredibly attractive moustache.

Mark F - 6'1", makes George Clooney look like a gargoyle.

Larry Duff - 6'1", the face of Tony Curtis, the body of Schwarzenegger, and the voice of Richard Burton.

User43827 - 5'8", face like Cliff Richard when then doorbell goes, honorary Welsh member.

Postman - 6'4", swooned at by every housewife on his round, and snaps knicker elastic at 100 paces when in his Royal Mail shorts...

User76 - 6'0", Huge Ackman lookalike, so manfully rugged even Drago feels a touch effeminate in his company.

Superleeds - 6'2", Anthony Newley clone, so beautiful the more mature women swoon at the sight of him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom