The Dangers of Toilet Seats!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The Japanese have probably got one with a laser showing where to aim and a special UV light to show the stream
they seem to have every other possible bog gadget - probably including some I would rather not know about!!!
Something like this?

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Talking of sitting down, research shows this doesn’t allow free bowel movement and so, doesn’t allow complete emptying of the tank.

When you sit on a seat, there is concentrated pressure upwards (as a counter to the weight on the seat) which squashes the stomach, thus making it difficult to eject.

The answer is to use a squat toilet like many Eastern societies. Or if you like nature, go into a field and squat.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
The Japanese have probably got one with a laser showing where to aim and a special UV light to show the stream
they seem to have every other possible bog gadget - probably including some I would rather not know about!!!

I saw a couple of urinals in a Dutch cafe/bar which had a mark and said ‘aim here’. Presumably, it was intended to avoid splashback onto the clothes and floor.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
It might be at times but when they fitted a catheter they had problems so there could be a constriction which wouldn't help the flow if bent.
You may be better then asking your GP to refer you to a urologist to try to get a resolution. Or your existing medics may have a solution? With the frequency of the primary condition this cannot be a unique problem.
Also there look to be a couple of online forum for the primary condition. Might someone on those have a solution?

Is it only male cyclist that suffer? What about male academics/boxers/shop assistants? :whistle:
Whatever, I'm moving the thread to cafe ... or maybe the health section? :laugh:
Just for you, Pat:
ARTQTPR382__70273.1587132790.jpg

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
You may be better then asking your GP to refer you to a urologist to try to get a resolution. Or your existing medics may have a solution? With the frequency of the primary condition this cannot be a unique problem.
Also there look to be a couple of online forum for the primary condition. Might someone on those have a solution?

That was years ago but since then I have had my gall bladder removed and have had prostate cancer which has been treated . I regularly take Tamsulosin. I had a flow test and it was fine .

I was wondering if one could feature in a crime drama where a cleaner was found dead beside a toilet with serious head injury . A blunt object was suspected . :whistle:

Does remind me of when I was a full time teacher and the management insisted that the chairs had to be on top of the tables at the end of school every day
As mine was an IT room I always had to go round and check all the computer after the kids had left - I got fed up with the chairs falling on my head as the tables were only just wide enough for the chairs
In the end I just stopped putting the chairs up (or making the kids do it to be accurate!)

I REALLY hate inanimate objects hitting me on the head!

Top Bottom