The dirty, dirty b*******

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I aksed her and bless, she didn't get the innuendo. ;)

Anyway - it's backfired as she is going to the Polish Shop at the weekend and buying me some as a present.

The other thing I've noticed with the Polish women I've met is they are ALL bloody thin and 99% are nice looking!!! :rolleyes:

Noodley

snapper_37 said:
Anyway - it's backfired as she is going to the Polish Shop at the weekend and buying me some as a present.

The other thing I've noticed with the Polish women I've met is they are ALL bloody thin and 99% are nice looking!!! :rolleyes:

And very generous with gifts ;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
snapper_37 said:
I aksed her and bless, she didn't get the innuendo. ;)

You will have to return the favour and give her your favorite snacking treat!:rolleyes:

I had a few weeks in Gdansk several years ago.
The coffee thing was most unwelcome at 06:00 in the airport after being in a club until 04:00.
I was out one day and decide to buy a very nice looking and cheap gateaux from the local shop to share with co-workers. On indicating I wanted the whole cake to a bemused assistant she then proceeded to weigh it! Thus halving the price.
There was also a 2nd hand clothes shop that sold by weight.

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
One of the great things about the influx of Polish workers is the number of places which now sell great lager, cured sausages and pickled fish.:biggrin:

Another is the chance for our children to learn about other cultures and develop an understanding that 'difference' is to be celebrated and embraced...but I reckon the cured sausage reason is good enough for me :laugh:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
The coffee sounds a bit like Czech style coffee....ok until you get to the bottom of the cup then you get a mouthfull of ground coffee which makes your mouth look like you have been eating ants !

Bayerd

Über Member
snapper_37 said:
I aksed her and bless, she didn't get the innuendo. :laugh:

The other thing I've noticed with the Polish women I've met is they are ALL bloody thin and 99% are nice looking!!! :biggrin:

Only because they're the only ones allowed out of Poland....

Great for us of course! :biggrin:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Rhythm Thief said:
One of the great things about the influx of Polish workers is the number of places which now sell great lager, cured sausages and pickled fish.:sad:

Mmm don't forget the Vodka, Zubrowka from the freezer is my favourite.:smile:

Top Bottom