The F... word HOW many times??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I'd put money on it he jumped straight in without reading the instructions.
I've found with ikea (i-keeya as they like to be known these days) its easy to think its obvious but you'll eventually come unstuck and have to refer to the idiot guide anyway.

I thought this weeks preferred pronunciation was "Ik-ee-a", leastways that's how the bloke on the advert says it. ^_^

Mind you Lidl can't make it's mind up either can it? One month its Lidl, then it's Leedel, then back to Lidl.
At least Hyundai saw sense and quickly abandoned plans to make us say their brand name "properly".

Anyway, here are the top 14 sweariest films (I've seen most of them - make of that what you will...)
www.pearlanddean.com/blog/14-sweariest-most-foul-mouthed-films-history

Tin Pot

Guru
Apparently in the film The Wolf of Wall Street the word f*ck was used over 506 times.
My son reckons he exceeded that yesterday while trying to assemble an IKEA wardrobe.
They really can bring out the worst in people.

Watch “Bright” on Netflix.

stephec

Legendary Member
I used to work with a guy that had similar colourful gramar. It seemed as though every other word was an "F" one.
One day I asked him......"how does your wife react to your swearing".
He said "I never swear at home....never".
That sounds like my late father in law.

The first time I ever went to the pub with him we'd only just reached the end of the street when he started, but never once did I hear him utter anything worse than, 'bloody,' in the house.

It was farking brilliant. :biggrin:

Top Bottom