The F... word HOW many times??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IBarrett

Über Member
I'd put money on it he jumped straight in without reading the instructions.
I've found with ikea (i-keeya as they like to be known these days) its easy to think its obvious but you'll eventually come unstuck and have to refer to the idiot guide anyway.

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Never had a problem assembling IKEA stuff, but hate the visitor experience.
Must admit my swearing has increased of late and am not sure why.

Many years ago, while taking part in a fly fishing competition on Bewl Water, I witnessed an attempt on the world record for the most uses of the word f*ck in a single sentence.

Shortly after the sound a carbon rod snapping in half while playing a fish I heard (in a Glaswegian accent)...

"F*ck. This f*cking f*cker's f*cking f*cked!"

:laugh:

Graham

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
When I was on my YTS there was guy who swore like a trouper... I counted him on one break and he said f**k or f***ing around thirty-seven times in fifteen minutes, averaging one every 25 seconds. It was too long ago and he was far too old to have been influenced by gangsta rap... he was just a foul mouthed f**ker.
I used to work with a guy that had similar colourful gramar. It seemed as though every other word was an "F" one.
One day I asked him......"how does your wife react to your swearing".
He said "I never swear at home....never".

swansonj

Guru
Many years ago, while taking part in a fly fishing competition on Bewl Water, I witnessed an attempt on the world record for the most uses of the word f*ck in a single sentence.

Shortly after the sound a carbon rod snapping in half while playing a fish I heard (in a Glaswegian accent)...

"F*ck. This f*cking f*cker's f*cking f*cked!"

:laugh:

Graham
I will concede that that is one more than the immortal Fascinating Aida fitted into one line of "Cheap Flights".

Top Bottom