The First Post is the Hardest (aka Forum 'lurkers' - don't be shy - write something!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
peanuts said:
Nice try Colin but as usual the thread is immediately taken completly off topic and firmly stays off topic for another 20+ posts.

little wonder that new members are too afraid to post anything is it:angry:
One can but try...!

Welcome to lycradodger for being the first (and so far - only) lurker to decloak ;)!

Intelligenthamster - there are several people on the forum who have post counts in the thousands who never mention bikes or cycling. In fact I secretly wonder whether some of them are actually even cyclists! I still find their posts quite entertaining though...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Given that the topic invites people to write something, it's hard to see how posting anything at all could be off topic!!!!! :?:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

TheDoctor said:
Given that the topic invites people to write something, it's hard to see how posting anything at all could be off topic!!!!! :laugh:
That's true, but I was sort of aiming it at people with zero posts not several thousand, not that I really mind :?:.

I seem to have failed in my primary mission though. Perhaps "£100 worth of Wiggle vouchers for the most entertaining first post by a CycleChat lurker" would have been more successful?

Leilei

I have not been here for some time so will just post to show that some people still look accossionally.

I joined ages ago (relatively) but have been away from the office (and so the computer!) for a while....back now though, and back on the bike after over a month of not touching it.....

And doing the London-Cambridge NEXT WEEKEND - PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop raining!!!!!!!! (and that strong northeasterly can clear off, an' all)....Eeek!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Hi Leilei and Morrisette.

One thing I should have mentioned is that I 'lurked' on the old C+ forum for nearly 2 years before making my first post. Between C+, BikeRadar, and here on CC, I've now made a total of about 1,700 posts so be warned - after getting that first post out of the way, the floodgates can open!

Top Bottom