The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

^^^ 'tis true. I like Arsenal's style of play but I do sometimes just wish for someone to give it a good old fashioned wellie!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Arsenal will be back to being shyte for their next game. No worry there.

Stephenite

Membå
Why replace Capello?

He has proved himself to be one of the best coaches in the world. The problem we need to face is that without foreign players alongside to make up for their defficiencies English footballers are trained to a very low standard.

Capello has handled the John Terry/complete twa* affair very badly. El capo is on holiday when he should have pressed for a early trial to get this out of the way well before the Euro's. It appears that a lot of players don't want anything to do with JT and yet El capo backs the toerag. Out of touch? He'll be out of the job whatever happens in a few months anyway.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Capello has handled the John Terry/complete twa* affair very badly. El capo is on holiday when he should have pressed for a early trial to get this out of the way well before the Euro's. It appears that a lot of players don't want anything to do with JT and yet El capo backs the toerag. Out of touch? He'll be out of the job whatever happens in a few months anyway.
I don't think the job of England Football Manager carries much weight with the CPS, Capello has no say when Terry's trial date will be.

He will be out of a job in a few months as you say, then we'll get a new messiah who is a breath of freash air and going to perform wonders for the team, till of course he finds he is stuck with players who are technically incapable of battling their way past the quarter finals of a tournament at best, and will struggle to even qualify at worst.

Englan will never be more than also rans until the way players are coached from an early age catches up with the rest of the world.

Stephenite

Membå
I don't think the job of England Football Manager carries much weight with the CPS, Capello has no say when Terry's trial date will be.

He will be out of a job in a few months as you say, then we'll get a new messiah who is a breath of freash air and going to perform wonders for the team, till of course he finds he is stuck with players who are technically incapable of battling their way past the quarter finals of a tournament at best, and will struggle to even qualify at worst.

Englan will never be more than also rans until the way players are coached from an early age catches up with the rest of the world.

I read somewhere (BBC, Guardian or a norwegian newspaper) that the trial date was set taking into consideration footballing duties.

Being an optimist i expect England to reach the QFs, ie. top eight too. Capello and the rest of the team didn't manage it last time and disappointed everyone.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Chelsea fan here: can't see anything but a drubbing coming our way today.

Sorry... you were saying?

Top Bottom