The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Who's lauding him as a 'great' manager? You'll note that I simply said that Pedro was crap, you chose to compare Rodgers with that, and you're bang wrong.

'Great' managers are Ferguson, Busby, Stein, Michels etc

Actually, I didn't. I said: "I find it hard to pick between Pedro and Brendan for comedy gold."

Brendan is a deluded fool.

And, as it happens, a crap manager. Feel free to ignore the evidence, but it's there.

J1888

Über Member
'...Pedro is a complete tosser and also a crap manager. Rodgers is neither of those thing...' - to which you replied with a remark about Rodgers success (or lackthereof in your opinion).

I rest my case, m'lud.

AndyRM

XOXO
walter06.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
He got Swansea promoted, he finished second in the league with Liverpool, he's undefeated in Scottish football.

That's success.

In your opinion...

His "success" at Swansea was created by Martinez and Sousa.

Finishing second counts for f*ck all.

If I had Celtic's resources I could manage a team to win everything in Scotland.

But yeah, he's really successful.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
No, not in my opinion, it's simply stating FACT

Ah, the caps lock "FACT"...

That's me told.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Says it all when McInnes points out that his best player from last season is now warming a bench at Celtic and his best player this season is on loan from Celtic. Their resources utterly dwarf the rest of the league so it's hilarious when we hear their bleating about not being able to compete with PSG.

J1888

Über Member
In your opinion...

His "success" at Swansea was created by Martinez and Sousa.

Finishing second counts for f*ck all.

If I had Celtic's resources I could manage a team to win everything in Scotland.

But yeah, he's really successful.

:laugh: I love it when people say 'ah, but it was *insert manager's name here* good work that won *insert team name* that title/promotion/cup, nothing to do with the manager who actually won it.'

AndyRM

XOXO
:laugh: I love it when people say 'ah, but it was *insert manager's name here* good work that won *insert team name* that title/promotion/cup, nothing to do with the manager who actually won it.'

Oooooh, he won a playoff after finishing 3rd in the league.

You're quite right, he's a f******g genius.

J1888

Über Member
Says it all when McInnes points out that his best player from last season is now warming a bench at Celtic and his best player this season is on loan from Celtic. Their resources utterly dwarf the rest of the league so it's hilarious when we hear their bleating about not being able to compete with PSG.

It's that small-minded mentality from Scottish posters on here that keeps Scottish football at the bottom of the barrel.

If you just accepted Celtic's superiority, maybe go to a Celtic game once in a while, to get that winning feeling for once, got behind them in the Champions League etc - hey, maybe a Celtic scarf for Christmas or something, then Scottish Football would be a lot stronger.

Probably all wearing Rangers jerseys during the 90s I'd bet.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It's that small-minded mentality from Scottish posters on here that keeps Scottish football at the bottom of the barrel.

If you just accepted Celtic's superiority, maybe go to a Celtic game once in a while, to get that winning feeling for once, got behind them in the Champions League etc - hey, maybe a Celtic scarf for Christmas or something, then Scottish Football would be a lot stronger.

Probably all wearing Rangers jerseys during the 90s I'd bet.

Nah mate, I'm a football supporter. Glory hunting sectarian bigotry isn't my thing.

Top Bottom