The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
They're merely pandering to the revolting masses. King and his lackeys are not popular, the team are shite, they're getting it from all angles and hey presto a 'we're ragin so we are' and the hordes will lap it up and say 'well done Rangers, great statement against the fenian sfa/country/government/world'

Edit: that ref was crap

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is utterly shite.

The fast tracking of Andrew Dallas says it all: he shouldn't be anywhere near a junior match let alone a professional one.

The only time I've had any faith in the officials is when ours all went on strike and we shipped them in from Israel (couple other places too I think? Luxembourg?).

J1888

Über Member
The standard of refereeing in Scotland is utterly shite.

The fast tracking of Andrew Dallas says it all: he shouldn't be anywhere near a junior match let alone a professional one.

The only time I've had any faith in the officials is when ours all went on strike and we shipped them in from Israel (couple other places too I think? Luxembourg?).

Dallas is indeed quite terrible - he reffed the Celtic Hibs league game a few weeks back IIRC and was abysmal - 'inconsistent' is being kind.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
2A4B8914-E255-496E-8E43-44BA9C5970C5.jpeg

:thumbsup:

DF25E51A-C735-4D5B-B6D4-66655CF21E3A.jpeg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm wrong - it was the equally incompetent Collum who reffed the Celtic Hibs game, Dallas reffed the Celtic Dundee game. Both refs were dreadful

Collum is one of the better refs I think. Has had a couple of dodgy games over the years, but he's nowhere near as bad as Dallas.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Just watched McLean not give a penalty in the Hamilton game last night. Imrie knocks the ball away with both hands. :blink:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Lilliburlero please try not to gloat too much over the mighty foxes victory over Leeds @Supersuperleeds can only take so much after all he supports Leeds Utd
3 1 to the foxes 3 1 to the foxes
3 1 to the foxes 3 1 to the foxes
Shame I'm not riding with him this weekend
:tongue:

Mighty foxes :laugh:

Top Bottom