The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
And yes, Barcelona were successfully fined. More than once I believe.

J1888

Über Member
Not especially. Flying a Palestinian or Catalan independence flag is a pretty obvious political statement.

It's a bit odd that you could fly the flags of most countries without a ban, but not one such as Palestine, which I believe has a team recognised by FIFA, playing under the Palestinian flag. Just seems like a double standard to me. Ban all flags, UEFA.

AndyRM

XOXO
It's a bit odd that you could fly the flags of most countries without a ban, but not one such as Palestine, which I believe has a team recognised by FIFA, playing under the Palestinian flag. Just seems like a double standard to me. Ban all flags, UEFA.

Really?! You don't think flying a controversial flag is maybe just asking for trouble?

With you on banning countries flags (at non international games). Can't see that going down well with the OF though.

U

User482

I think his fate will be decided on Wednesday night against what will probably be a second string Spurs side in the EFL Cup. A bad result or a dire performance and that will be that. Part of me hopes we get thrashed.
That's too high a price!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
That's too high a price!
It does stick in the throat to actually say it. But unless the league form picks up we'll have the biggest stadium in the Championship next year. I've got a mate who's a Palace fan and we play them on Saturday, I've been mercilessly taking the P out of him since the season began and if things go bad against them I'll get some fearful stick :sad:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
It does stick in the throat to actually say it. But unless the league form picks up we'll have the biggest stadium in the Championship next year. I've got a mate who's a Palace fan and we play them on Saturday, I've been mercilessly taking the P out of him since the season began and if things go bad against them I'll get some fearful stick :sad:

My B-I-L & S-I-L are mahoosive Palace fans and we've been getting stick since they gained their only 3points to date. :sad:

Hope you beat them and they might shut up a bit.

AndyRM

XOXO
A lesson in motivational speaking from Pedro...

IMG_20171024_082459.jpg

Annoyingly, the team will probably react and slaughter us tomorrow night.

Top Bottom