The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Not in
That's a fair point but I wouldn't call any PL club a 'have not'.
Not in comparison to the world in general, but in purely Premiership terms there is a small group who have opened a significant gap on everyone else. That's the way of the world of course, but in the days when the only revenue was through the turnstiles that gap was more manageable.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
A0F5C5E7-BDB6-4195-8C6C-682C4649F19E.jpeg

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL :-)

At 26 he deserves big move and big wages.:okay:
I reckon that's part of the problem*, players and their agents start to expect "big moves" and "big money" and this results in moves to clubs that do not suit them nor are willing to provide them opportunity to develop.

*if one accepts that there is a problem that is...

MarkF

Guru
I reckon that's part of the problem*, players and their agents start to expect "big moves" and "big money" and this results in moves to clubs that do not suit them nor are willing to provide them opportunity to develop.

*if one accepts that there is a problem that is...

I didn't mean a big move & money to Chelsea.^_^ We lost James Hanson to Sheff Utd last January, I think he was insurance for their promotion push, he's not playing but on 8k a week for 3 years I doubt his is too bothered after a whole career of L1/2 wages. I think Moult could score in the Championship and I'd consider that a big move.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Not much of a fine considering the offence.

Am I right in thinking Celtic get fined every season in Europe?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Ah, I thought there was a pattern. Clearly not.

Top Bottom