The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LiamW

From UEFA, a rule that forbids:

"gestures, words, objects or any other means to transmit any message that is not fit for a sports event, particularly messages that are of a political, ideological, religious, offensive or provocative nature."

Pretty obvious why they got fined for waving Palestinian flags playing an Israeli team.
One of our proudest moments that. Absolutely wonderful gesture.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Celtic won FIFA's Best Fans award in London on Monday, less than 24 hours after they were dealt further sanctions by UEFA.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-fans-win-fifa-best-award-amid-uefa-sanctions

Joke club and an embarrassment.

LiamW

You worry about your own clown fans or the lack off.

The amount raised for the 2 Palestinian charities in the occupied territories came as a result of those fans waving those flags.

But nice of you to pick and choose the parts you don't like.

:laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
We've only got the one, and he's been banned from our stadium.

It's not me that doesn't like it, it's UEFA. As I said yesterday, banning all national flags seems like a good idea to me but the seethe at not being able to wave a tricolour or a union jack would be ridiculous.

LiamW

I tend not to worry to much about the hypocrites at uefa to be honest.

But i'll agree to a total ban or no ban at all, the laughable thing is that all national flags are political. It just seems that uefa tell us that some are more political than others.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Wishing @Supersuperleeds all the best for tonight`s league cup game - Leicester v Leeds :boxing:

Have you seen the teams? 18 changes from the weekend

Foxes XI: Hamer, Amartey, Maguire, Dragovic, Chilwell, Iborra, King, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho, Slimani.

Leeds XI: Wiedwald, Anita, Jansson, Shaughnessy, Borthwick-Jackson, Phillips, Klich, Roofe, Hernandez, Cibicki, Grot.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Have you seen the teams? 18 changes from the weekend

Foxes XI: Hamer, Amartey, Maguire, Dragovic, Chilwell, Iborra, King, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho, Slimani.

Leeds XI: Wiedwald, Anita, Jansson, Shaughnessy, Borthwick-Jackson, Phillips, Klich, Roofe, Hernandez, Cibicki, Grot.

Yeah, knew it would happen. You have a big game on Friday and it`s all about the Prem for us.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The other cheek are at it again -

3da1d4cba2fa740578f57f60d6f9854c.jpg

:rofl:

Top Bottom