The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LiamW

It’s good to see Scottish football hasn’t affected his comical quips.:rofl: His wife is hot though I’ll give him that.

View attachment 380382
It hypothetical tbh, but given the finances available to clubs down south and the size of the stadium then it's a possibility. Wouldn't happen overnight, but if they were given access to 5 years resources then eventually that could easily be the case.

But I wouldn't want Celtic in England, so I really don't care truth be told.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I agree. Scottish football is actually doing a lot better than folk give it credit for.

Indeed - http://www.sportingintelligence.com...s-iceland-cyprus-scotland-and-england-020403/

LiamW

'At the other extreme, note that in Uruguay the biggest two clubs account for 55 per cent of all attendances, while in Scotland, Rangers and Celtic combined account for 50 per cent. Big numbers like these will typically mean less diversity, less spreading of honours, and one or two massively dominant teams through history'.

I think a lot more teams have won trophies ever since oldco rangers died in 2012.

Most of them, I may add, at the expense of Celtic.

AndyRM

XOXO
It hypothetical tbh, but given the finances available to clubs down south and the size of the stadium then it's a possibility. Wouldn't happen overnight, but if they were given access to 5 years resources then eventually that could easily be the case.

But I wouldn't want Celtic in England, so I really don't care truth be told.

5 years to be a top 4 side in England?

I'll have some of what you're smoking.

LiamW

You have this terrible habit of not actually reading what people post. The words hypothetical and possibility mean anything to you?

LiamW

Well you would, given your hatred and jealousy of the club I support.

One thing is absolutely certain though, certainly wouldn't be a possibility for Kilmarnock.

AndyRM

XOXO
Well you would, given your hatred and jealousy of the club I support.

One thing is absolutely certain though, certainly wouldn't be a possibility for Kilmarnock.

I neither hate Celtic, nor am I jealous of them, those are your assumptions. I find the club and the attitudes of some fans frustrating but that's about it.

Oh, actually I did hate them for a bit a few years ago. Specifically Gary Caldwell for ending David Fernandez.

J1888

Über Member
I neither hate Celtic, nor am I jealous of them, those are your assumptions. I find the club and the attitudes of some fans frustrating but that's about it.

Oh, actually I did hate them for a bit a few years ago. Specifically Gary Caldwell for ending David Fernandez.

Most Celtic fans hated him too tbf, but for different reasons.

Top Bottom