The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just back from the london stadium.
Disappointed with west ham today. After a great start we were lucky to go in at the break still level.We conceded early in the second half and then we had a great chance to equalise but ayews penalty was pathetic.Newcastle made it 3-1 soon after and although we got a goal back we couldn't do enough to get a point.We really missed lanzini today
I have to give the magpies credit,they run us ragged on both wings showing up our slow defence and on chances probably deserved their victory.

AndyRM

XOXO
As one of the few active Rangers fans in this part of the site, I can only concur. Boyd is some man, and I've cheered him on many times in the past so have no complaints today, although it's a particularly tough one to take as it's Motherwell on the 27th and I can't see much hope of a revival before that or even the next one.

Well done Kilmarnock, they certainly deserved that today.

I love the guy, though I wish he'd screw the nut with his punditry rants. Some of the stuff he comes out with is properly embarrassing.

I think the worst thing Rangers could have done was score when they did, against the run of play, right before half time. Will have given Clarke all the ammo he needed for his half time team talk.

Slick

Guru
I love the guy, though I wish he'd screw the nut with his punditry rants. Some of the stuff he comes out with is properly embarrassing.

I think the worst thing Rangers could have done was score when they did, against the run of play, right before half time. Will have given Clarke all the ammo he needed for his half time team talk.
Yeah, probably right but they may have felt they could carry on doing their usual smash and grab job they have become accustomed to. I'll always be a Boyd fan, top scorer for 2 clubs in the same season is not to be sniffed at and believe it or not, I felt he never got a fair crack of the whip at Rangers or with WS. I ignore the punditry madness as I know it's pure theatre.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
IMG_20171224_101707_387.jpg

Thanks again, Daniel

pawl

Legendary Member
Vardys 50th premier league goal was Leicester at there best . Quick breakaway ^_^

Goal of the month,

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Thanks. Your supporters were fantastic yesterday. Never stopped singing and very gracious in defeat. Proper supporters!!
When we had Arsenal in the FA Cup back in '04, losing 5-1 at home, at 5-0 they were singing 'we're gonna win 6-5' (Teddy Sheringham got the consolation), and applauded Henry and Vieira off...

Top Bottom