The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I have a lot of time for Wenger he managed from the too down maybe one of the last to control so much. For a long time bought in young talent some of the teams played some great football. I think his down fall was trying to keep it profitable.

Careful what you wish for Gooners

brucers

Guru
I wish for Wenger to leave since 2010. Finally a step forward. Where we go now largely depends on the board.....profit or success. To keep him clearly meant falling down the table.

AndyRM

XOXO
I wish for Wenger to leave since 2010. Finally a step forward. Where we go now largely depends on the board.....profit or success. To keep him clearly meant falling down the table.

Really? It's not like you've been starved of trophies since then.

I don't think his recent history has been anywhere near as bad as is being claimed.

There is a rumour that Rodgers is in the frame. Worrying on 2 fronts - that he's even mentioned and if he does go Celtic may try and poach Steve Clarke.

brucers

Guru
Really? It's not like you've been starved of trophies since then.

I don't think his recent history has been anywhere near as bad as is being claimed.

There is a rumour that Rodgers is in the frame. Worrying on 2 fronts - that he's even mentioned and if he does go Celtic may try and poach Steve Clarke.
Yes, really. He has not been trying to win the league or the CL. That is unforgivable. I saw he had peaked in 2010 and I have been proved right in that. Don't want Rogers.

brucers

Guru
Domestic trophies, consistently high league positions, decent European runs, I think that's pretty good.

Would any of them leave their current roles? I'd be surprised!
We have been going backward, with our resources etc we should be contenders for the league and CL. Re manager...money talks.

MarkF

Guru
Bradford City 2 - 0 Mk Dons, OMG what garbage, another mind numbing 90 minute hoof-a-thon, showing everybody how easy it can be to lose 9000 fans and 30% of your season ticket holders in just 3months! I can't wait for the season to end and if we don't get a Latin ball playing, triangle loving new coach then I am never going again.

gavgav

Legendary Member
Play Offs it is for the Shrews then. Some nerve wracking games lie ahead.

But before all that kicks off, 3300 of us are heading to Blackpool for an end of season Beach Party, on Saturday, where the result doesn’t matter and it’s a celebration of the best season in 40 years for the club.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Play Offs it is for the Shrews then. Some nerve wracking games lie ahead.

But before all that kicks off, 3300 of us are heading to Blackpool for an end of season Beach Party, on Saturday, where the result doesn’t matter and it’s a celebration of the best season in 40 years for the club.
Serious best wishes for the play offs! :okay: If the Shrews don't win at Wembley then football just ain't fair! :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom