The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've never known a successful manager who is disliked as much as Mourinho. He brought Chelsea their best period in the club's history yet he inspires hatred among their fans. Apart from Porto he has left every club he has managed with V signs flicking after him as he walked out the door.

Slick

Guru

ozboz

Guru
I've never known a successful manager who is disliked as much as Mourinho. He brought Chelsea their best period in the club's history yet he inspires hatred among their fans. Apart from Porto he has left every club he has managed with V signs flicking after him as he walked out the door.

Im glad he didnt go to City,

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Pompey won, Posh drew, in a reverse of last week's fixtures...so we're top of League One again :smile: And the neighbours lost as well, thanks Wolves!

PaulB

Legendary Member
I think all this stick that Mourinho is getting is totally unfair. I think he is doing a great job and long may his reign continue.
And so say all of us. Please stay, Mourinho, you'll come through this sticky patch and make the great sat...sorry, red devils great.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
2700.jpg

Man Utd's new pink away shirt puzzles me. Has their kit man done a Juventus and washed the home shirts on a too hot a wash?:scratch:

ozboz

Guru
Many years ago when all football kicked off at 3'oclock on a saturday , and all ended at about the same time , there was a Manchester EveningNews paper that was on the street not to long after all the results were in etc it was called 'The Pink Final 'it finished up in 2000 after 40 years , Utd are wearing pink in sort if an honour this great bit of Manchesters Football History ,
Shame it had to go​

AndyRM

XOXO
Many years ago when all football kicked off at 3'oclock on a saturday , and all ended at about the same time , there was a Manchester EveningNews paper that was on the street not to long after all the results were in etc it was called 'The Pink Final 'it finished up in 2000 after 40 years , Utd are wearing pink in sort if an honour this great bit of Manchesters Football History ,
Shame it had to go​

Nice touch. There were similar publications in Edinburgh, the pink and the green which had allegiances to the two city sides, I vaguely recall them taking the proverbial out of each other whenever possible.

Top Bottom