The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I've given @AndyRM plenty time to come and mention Killie's win today so I'll have to report that Killie beat the evil that is Hearts 1-0.

Killie are on fire!
Clarke is doing some job.

Makes up for last week's disappointment against Aberdeen, who were very lucky and remain our only real bogey team. I have been watching the rugby, which was also a very pleasing result and display, particularly in the second half. Murrayfield was rocking at the end.

MarkF

Guru
Wowee, Barca 3 - Betis 4 what a game and what a totally bonkers team Betis are!

My December football is shaping up nicely.

1/12 Union Berlin v Darmstadt
8/12 Bradford Park Avenue v Stockport
15/12 Lincoln City v Morecambe
22/12 Celtic v Dundee
26/12 Sunderland v Bradford City (Work permitting)
:okay:

gavgav

Guru
Well the managerial merry go round continues.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46032234

Paul Hurst leaves Shrewsbury in May, joins Ipswich....sacked by Ipswich in October, with them bottom of the league, having won 1 game.

John Askey leaves Macclesfield in June, joins Shrewsbury......sacked by Shrewsbury today, with us 18th in the league, having won 4 games.

Mark Yates joins Macclesfield in June, sacked in October, with them bottom of the league, having won 0 games.

Well that went swimmingly for all involved then!!!

Could Hurst return to Shrewsbury......?! I would be shocked if we have him back after the way he left on bad terms, but nothing surprises me in football these days.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
5 months, 5 months and 4 months. Clubs seem so much more impatient for results these days... and none understand that a manager needs time to get things running his way. Quite a few successful managers didn't start all that well but their clubs stuck by them. Bygone days... :headshake:

AndyRM

XOXO
You now need Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier Sports to watch Scottish fitbaw, I think I will cancel Sky and BT and get one of those dodgy boxes.
F$#K them!!

Is it not on Setanta?

I like watching it on Alba. Don't have to listen to the pish commentary and they don't mute the crowd sound which leads to some quality choice language. The half time segments they do as class as well, a few years ago they had Manuel Pascali teaching us how to make pizza.

U

User6179

Is it not on Setanta?

I like watching it on Alba. Don't have to listen to the pish commentary and they don't mute the crowd sound which leads to some quality choice language. The half time segments they do as class as well, a few years ago they had Manuel Pascali teaching us how to make pizza.

I think Premier and Setanta are owned by the same people?!
If I add on Rangers TV then that is 4 subscriptions to watch Scottish football which is ridiculous.
Aye Alba is class, watched a few games on it, I wish they would stick all the games on it!

AndyRM

XOXO
I think Premier and Setanta are owned by the same people?!
If I add on Rangers TV then that is 4 subscriptions to watch Scottish football which is ridiculous.
Aye Alba is class, watched a few games on it, I wish they would stick all the games on it!

No clue. It's a running joke on the Killie forum and Facebook page.

4 subscriptions is ridiculous, and the money we get from TV deals is frankly pathetic. Still at least clubs in Scotland don't need to rely on TV revenue to exist.

pjd57

Veteran
Since there isn't a " my bike in front of ...." thread I think it fits here.
League cup final tickets sorted this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20181113_105911.jpg
    IMG_20181113_105911.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 20

slow scot

Veteran
The League cup final as predicted

@slow scot
You got it right! Well done. Hope it's a good game and you have a dry ride to Hampden and back.
Was it you or a friend who intended riding up to Pittodrie for a league fixture? Vaguely remember we discussed this a while back; it's maybe been done and there's a good choice of routes between our two cities.

Top Bottom