The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
You got it right! Well done. Hope it's a good game and you have a dry ride to Hampden and back.
Was it you or a friend who intended riding up to Pittodrie for a league fixture? Vaguely remember we discussed this a while back; it's maybe been done and there's a good choice of routes between our two cities.
I guy I met up with done every away league game last season.
It was a sponsored event. Massive challenge to take on since the TV companies can chop and change dates and times as they please.

He managed it , including a trip to Ross County.
I joined him for one of his runs.
Partick Thistle away !
Really handy since I live in Maryhill .

I've been looking at train fares for Aberdeen.
Possible spring trip . Early train up from Glasgow then head down to Dundee for a train home..

slow scot

Veteran
I guy I met up with done every away league game last season.
It was a sponsored event. Massive challenge to take on since the TV companies can chop and change dates and times as they please.

He managed it , including a trip to Ross County.
I joined him for one of his runs.
Partick Thistle away !
Really handy since I live in Maryhill .

I've been looking at train fares for Aberdeen.
Possible spring trip . Early train up from Glasgow then head down to Dundee for a train home..
I'm pretty sure the bus will take a bike, and if you have a bus pass......well more money for bike biccys!
It's a lovely ride south from Aberdeen on Route 1 to Dundee if that's what you decide on; there is one rough bit which is easily avoided, but you can get back to me on that.

Slick

Guru
My mate says it freezes a lot and he has 200mbps broadband like me, might give it a go for the Scottish cups games.
I've just upgraded my broadband but up to now I just had the basic speed but not exactly sure what speed I had but it never froze once.

I still go to the home games but can't get to the away games or most of them so good for that.

U

User6179

I've just upgraded my broadband but up to now I just had the basic speed but not exactly sure what speed I had but it never froze once.

I still go to the home games but can't get to the away games or most of them so good for that.

Good to know it works Ok, I use VIP league for streams but my anti virus is always working overtime to stop threats on the site.
Do you use VPN as well?

Slick

Guru
Good to know it works Ok, I use VIP league for streams but my anti virus is always working overtime to stop threats on the site.
Do you use VPN as well?
No, I probably should though but the IPTV app is loaded on my telly already and someone else just loaded the channels on. You could probably load them yourself but the truth is I am just lazy.

AndyRM

XOXO
This is a bit of a strange one:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46199806

Craig Samson has left as St. Mirren keeper to become Sunderland's goalkeeping coach.

For him, it makes sense - he'll make a lot more money then he would dropping down the leagues in Scotland, but for St Mirren it's a strange time to let your first choice keeper go, and a senior member of a struggling side. They love him there, for some reason - he was woeful at Killie and Motherwell, and not great at either of the Dundee sides.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So Jokanovic is booted out of Fulham and his replacement is Ranieri. Who's first signing for The Blues was Jokanovic.

potsy

Rambler
Wowee, Barca 3 - Betis 4 what a game and what a totally bonkers team Betis are!

My December football is shaping up nicely.

1/12 Union Berlin v Darmstadt
8/12 Bradford Park Avenue v Stockport
15/12 Lincoln City v Morecambe
22/12 Celtic v Dundee
26/12 Sunderland v Bradford City (Work permitting)
:okay:
Nice to see you going to a proper game on the 8th :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Anyone planning on going to Boydies testimonial on Saturday? Some big names on both sides and it's only a tenner, with money going to charity.

I'm tempted to go, but a 400 mile round trip is a bit off putting.

Top Bottom